Please see new shipping deadlines below
Europe Trophy 2020: Corona Update
In the event that the competition is delayed due to health concerns, the judging may go virtual. Delay scenarios due to shipping issues, especially for submissions held up as they await customs clearance, have presented delays in past competitions, though and we have prepared for these kinds of delays. Obviously a global pandemic presents a whole new set of challenges, but we are making necessary preparations to account for shipping delays and extra safety precautions for those working behind the scenes.
We understand that producers and their representatives may have temporarily closed their offices right now and are unable to ship. Please keep us updated about your shipment.
ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE EVALUATED UPON ARRIVAL.
Backup Solution for Virtual Competition:
· Our staff will be working in 2-3 person teams in our warehouse to prepare the samples for the judges. This also allows each member of the team to continuously cross check each other.
· Samples will be poured into individual 3 oz sample bottles. Each sample bottle will be labeled with an individual numeric sku assigned to each submission.
· Our staff will hand deliver the samples to the individual judges residences in the Luxembourg event spot.
· Trade buyers will receive their panel sheets for their assigned panel. Sheet will have the corresponding number, the category and retail price.
-· Trade buyers will then record their results in their assigned google document which replicate the information on the judge’s sheets.
· Results will be tabulated and awarded results based upon the panel results.
· Results will be published the week of September 30th, 2020.
UPDATED SHIPPING AND SUBMISSION FEE INFORMATION
Entry Deadline: August 15th, 2020
Award Announcement: September 30th, 2020
Through July 15th, 2020: 175€ per product
July 16th to July 31st: 350€ per product
Late Entry July 31st to August 15th: 450€ per product
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.